Thursday, November 17, 2011

7 Years



*warning this is really mushy and me being all crazy in love with my hubby*

Last Sunday November 13, 2011 was my 7 year wedding anniversary to my husband Tom.  I just wanted to take a moment to Thank God and to thank my husband for being the most amazing husband to me.  I believe with all my heart that God hand picked Tom for me...i am so lucky!  Tom is so strong and gentle at the same time, he has never once yelled at me or said hurtful words.  He is a man who loves Jesus with all of his heart, he sees the best in every person and in any situation.  He was so amazing with me when Grant died, he was always there holding me, praying for me and loving me.  I honestly hear at least 30-40 times a day i love you!  He is so talented and so smart!  And in my opinion he is the most handsome man in the world!  I could list so much more!!!!  Thank you God for showing me your love and goodness by allowing me to be tom's wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment